Response to COVID-19 at OSLC
We want to assure you that we have a team of members in the medical profession working on our protocols and procedures. We will have a website link with information in the coming days. We will make some changes to a few logistics of how we worship and be cleaning main surfaces in between services in addition to the regular cleaning. For now here are some things to keep in mind:
- Stay home from church when you are sick. God will understand and your fellow parishioners will appreciate it.
- Important to frequently wash your hands. Soap & water for 20 seconds or an alcohol based hand cleaner are recommended.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing & sneezing. Try using the crook of your elbow or your shoulder for cover instead of your hands.
- Throw away tissues right away after they have been used to cover your cough or blow your nose. Then wash your hands.
- Keep your distance. Persons within a 6 foot radius are considered having a moderate risk for exposure to a sick individual. You can “pass the peace” with a peace sign or elbow bump just as well as a handshake or hug!